Be part of our world-class institution
The University of Chicago is the second largest private employer in Chicago. Ours is a multicultural, international community of more than 20,000 faculty and staff—each supporting UChicago’s mission of inquiry and academic excellence.
Apply for a job
- University Staff Job Opportunities
- Academic Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- International Job Applicants
For current UChicago employees.
- From your Career Worklet, update your career profile, search and apply for UChicago staff opportunities.
How to determine you are an internal applicant:
- You are able to log into Workday.
- When logging into Workday, a Career Worklet (icon) is available.
For job seekers that do not currently work at the University of Chicago.
- For more information on how to create your profile, search and apply for a position, click here.
- For additional support, contact the .
Living and working in Hyde Park
UChicago is surrounded by an engaging and exciting community that compels many to make their home in Hyde Park. With top health care facilities, outstanding schools, abundant housing choices, local retail and dining facilities, and diverse places to worship, it’s clear why many UChicago faculty and staff choose to live in Hyde Park.
The University of Chicago offers a wide variety of benefits programs and resources to its staff members. For our health plans and continuing education opportunities to our flexible spending accounts and competitive retirement plans, the University offers benefits that matter to you at each stage of your career.